Updated February 14th, 2019
- Advertising and Claiming Listings.
- Advertising Listings.Except as provided in this section 1(a), listings (regardless of the type) may only be advertised by the real estate Agent (the “Agent”) who is the contracted, exclusive listing Agent for such listing. A listing may also be advertised by the exclusive listing Agent’s broker owner or team lead. A broker owner or team lead that advertises a listing on behalf of the listing Agent must update their profile on the Services so it represents the team or company instead of an individual Agent. This can be done by changing the screen name and profile picture. Once a profile represents the office, permission from the listing Agent is also required for the broker owner or team lead to advertise another Agent’s listings.
- Open Listings.You are not permitted to advertise “open” or “ok to advertise” listings on the services.
- HUD and REO Homes.HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) homes are bank-owned and open and are generally not represented by an individual Agent. Additionally, Cryptoruuf may offer a pre-market product to data providers that publish foreclosure listings. As long as you are the contracted, exclusive listing Agent, you may advertise the foregoing listings on the Services. Cryptoruuf may require that you provide the listing contract(s) that verify you have an exclusive right to advertise the listing. If Cryptoruuf is unable to verify that you are the contracted, exclusive listing Agent, Cryptoruuf may remove the listing(s) and/or your claim on the listing(s).
- Undisclosed Addresses.A complete address is required for Cryptoruuf to investigate listings and maintain listing quality. Each listing posted directly via the Cryptoruuf website must include a complete address, including the street number. If you do not want to disclose the address, you must use a syndication service that allows you to opt out of displaying the address online. If Cryptoruuf is unable to verify a listing with an incomplete address, Cryptoruuf may remove the listing at any time, without warning.
- Mobile and Manufactured Homes.All mobile and manufactured homes without a deeded lot must have their property type set as “Mobile/manufactured.”
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) and For Rent by Owner (FRBO).Only the property owner may advertise it as a FSBO or FRBO. Cryptoruuf may require a verification process or require that you provide a certificate of title or other documentation to verify you are the owner. If Cryptoruuf is unable to verify that you are the property owner, Cryptoruuf may remove the listing(s) and/or your claim on the listing(s). If you are represented by an agent you may not represent your home as a FSBO.
- Hypertext Links. If the listing includes a hypertext link, the hypertext link may only link to your website and may not link to the Broker Portal Project website or successor site(s), Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Homes.com or any site that is not 100% owned and controlled by you, your Agent, your MLS or your broker.
- Auction Listings.In the case you want to auction your property, Cryptoruuf can facilitate the sale via an approved auction process. You may not post an auction listing as a “For Sale by Owner” listing, send via an MLS or brokerage feed, or submit under any other inapplicable listing category.
- Limitations on Self-Promotion and Marketing.Cryptoruuf restricts the inclusion of self-promoting information on listings and professional profile pages. This includes, but is not limited to, self-promotion on photos, in names and/or in listing descriptions.
- Photos and Video Walkthroughs.You may not include marketing information, including, without limitation, an Agent’s name, company name, logo, phone number and/or email address on listing photos or in video walkthroughs, whether as text, a watermark, or otherwise.
- Listing Descriptions.You may not include marketing information, including, without limitation, an Agent’s name, phone number and/or email address within a listing description.
- Profile Name and Photo.You may not include contact information, or any promotional or marketing information (including a phone number, email address, website URL, promotional tagline or slogan, or discount offer) in your profile photo or as part of your name as it appears in your profile. Your name as it appears in your profile may not include titles, descriptions, or any information other than your name or your business or team name. You may not display a business or team name in your profile other than the official business or team name under which you formally provide services to clients both on and off of Cryptoruuf. Cryptoruuf may require you to provide documentation to support the foregoing.
- Listing Feeds.
- Complete Data Set. Listing feeds that do not include a complete set of data that includes, without limitation, photos, listing description and home facts, will not be accepted. You may not intentionally degrade the data you send to Cryptoruuf in the listing feed in any manner.
- Daily Updates. Listing feeds must be updated at least one time per day to ensure that Cryptoruuf users have access to the most up to date and accurate information, and you may not intentionally delay the delivery of the listing feed.